Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Have not blogged in months, so have decided to actively become part of the global social media and time permitting keep people updated with my latest thought on life and the world.

Have always not paid much attention to new year resolutions as by the end of the month most of us have forgotten them and are back at work and busy with life.

I have decided that this year I am going to set myself goals and attain them.

- Do everything in prayer
- Keep informed about what is going on in the world
- Sort out priorities
- Live a meaningful life
- Love everything in God's creation
- Remember to be thank full and grateful for friends, family and people I encounter on my journey through time.
- Make a difference.

Quite a list of goals, I believe that if I priorities the do everything in prayer and love everything in God's creation the rest will fall into place and my attitude and outlook will be positive knowing that what I do reflects in eternity.

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment