Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Freedom Day - Start or Review - A Free Life

South Africa needs to realise that the only freedom they can have is in Jesus Christ.
We should spend time looking at our goals and noting if they are in line with what God has wants for us.

Do you know how you are wired, that is what you like to do and expect from life, why you are on earth?

When we find the purpose, why we believe we are on earth, we are on the way, even better when God is in the picture.

I am planning to review my goals, my priorities, where I am, am I focused on God, the life I am living , opportunities and realising the abilities God has given me to look at the way forward to a life of more freedom.

The way is forward, the past is behind and the mistakes are to be learned from.
More of God and less of my wants, more freedom, I believe that when I realise that life is about Love, relationships, people then I will have more freedom.
Freedom that it is not about me, but about people, God's people.

God is good, loving, patient and forgiven.

The way forward to freeedom is in living the life God created me for, so a time of reflection, forgiveness, love and time with God.

Freedom comes when you understand you are made in God's image but that you realise it in your heart then you can be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment